Lactation Experts are professional breastfeeding specialists trained to teach mothers how to feed their baby in the best possible manner.
They also help women experiencing problems such latching difficulties, painful nursing and low milk production among many others.
What can be learnt during this session:
- ◆ Immediate feeding, post a Normal Birth / C-Section
- ◆ Best positions to latch the baby
- ◆ Initiation of Long – Term Breastfeeding
- ◆ Importance of Breastfeeding for Mother & Baby
- ◆ Solutions for Breastfeeding Concerns
- ◆ Making sure the baby gets enough milk
- ◆ Increasing Breastmilk Supply
- ◆ Expressing and Storing Breastmilk
- ◆ Weaning
Pali Hill, Bandra (W) | Thakur Village & Kandivali (E)
Personalized home visits available as well
Sanam has throughout shown a strong belief in women and their natural ability to birth. She is extremely positive and encouraging to the mothers as well as the families she supports. The birth process being intense and intimate as it is, her dedication and compassion show that she is deeply committed to growing and developing her skills in the area of support during child birthing.
- Dr. Feroze Soonawala
Pregnancy is such an intimate and transformational time and it’s so important to have the right people as part of your journey. I was aiming for a natural delivery mainly because I don’t like the effects of medication and wanted to try for the safest possible birth for my child. However age was a concern for me, plus my pain threshold is extremely low and I wasn’t sure how I could cope with labour without any medical interventions.
- Jovita & Ravish